Saturday, April 26, 2008

Communion and Liberation Group

I attended a C.L. meeting to check out the group:

About 13 of us were there. we read a passage from Luigi Guissani's book "How can we live this way?" and discussed it. The meeting was ~1 hr long. The discussion was pretty good. The C.L. movement was started in Italy, so many of the people there were from Italy. Many do medical research, interestingly enough.

Giancarlo Cessani, prof of public health, is giving a talk on the book next Saturday, but I will be in DC.

Would I go back? Sure why not?
Except I feel like I am joining way too many groups without being centered anywhere. I was just asked to be a liturgy person for the Lay Dominican pro-chapter of Greater Boston.

www.stdominics.opne.org

While I am very much led by Dominican way of thought, the CL group seems to fit me better at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just asked to be a liturgy person for the Lay Dominican pro-chapter of Greater Boston.

If Faith Flaherty is a member of that chapter, tell her you know me and that I say hi.