Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cell phone - computer connection woes

I got a new Motorola Ve Maxx Razr phone, which is the 1.5 generation of the Razr series. They are selling the V9 phones, which are too expensive!

I bought a memory card for it, but then I can't figure out how to make the phone talk to the computer. Alas. I bought the software, but it doesn't seem to support my phone. The computer won't recognize the phone+memory card as a USB mass storage device, as it used to in Windows XP along with my motorola V360. I can back up the phone book at least.

Suggestions?

2 comments:

Dcn Paul said...

Among the options you can choose via the “USB” section of “Connections” are Memory Card (allows you to access/use your phone’s microSD as a USB drive.

ScholarChanter said...

Hmm. I can't seem to find that section. It is possible that Verizon software may have it disabled.